Happy 2010!
It's a new year, a new start! :) Okie, I know this blog is a little not moving for very long... Sorry... :)
Just some updates over the past half year. Uni life started, made a few new friends, joined WSC FOC TC, signed up for YOG volunteer, went thru my first exams in uni... :) It has been a great semester 1, making new friends, enjoying those wonderful lab sessions with a bunch of really fun lab mates. :):):) Really miss those lab sessions... :( And as I understand, this semester, we are in different groups... :( Sad... Hopefully I meet a new bunch of fun lab mates again this sem... :)
Having passed my TP test in May last year, I've since driven to NTU for all my lessons and random stuff. :) Every driving trip helps improve my driving skills and brings new experience every single day. :) On a great day, 20mins is all I need to get to school, on a jam jam day, record time, more than an hour, and I was almost late for lecture... Phew...
During the short 1mth break in december, I would say it was one of the most memorable hols... :) Had lots of fun with friends and a trip on Starcruise Virgo with my family! :) It was fun on the cruise enjoying the facilities and especially the swimming pool and slide!!! :)
To kick start 2010, my family and I headed down to the Marina South Pier to look at the ships and hopefully fireworks! Indeed, we were treated to a brilliant display of fireworks and those from the ships sea... :)
I volunteered to help out at SYOGOC HQ for the 1st week of 2010. :) It was a great experience calling up people, especially calling up your own friends, classmates etc... :) Packing of goodie bag was fun too! :) After ringing up 1000++ peeps regarding their job offers, I finally received my job offer! :) Hopefully I pass through the trainings and maybe interview to really become a volunteer at YOG. :)
1st week of sem 2 just gone by, tutorials starting soon... :)
Hopefully, this time round I really do update this often. :)
Just some updates over the past half year. Uni life started, made a few new friends, joined WSC FOC TC, signed up for YOG volunteer, went thru my first exams in uni... :) It has been a great semester 1, making new friends, enjoying those wonderful lab sessions with a bunch of really fun lab mates. :):):) Really miss those lab sessions... :( And as I understand, this semester, we are in different groups... :( Sad... Hopefully I meet a new bunch of fun lab mates again this sem... :)
Having passed my TP test in May last year, I've since driven to NTU for all my lessons and random stuff. :) Every driving trip helps improve my driving skills and brings new experience every single day. :) On a great day, 20mins is all I need to get to school, on a jam jam day, record time, more than an hour, and I was almost late for lecture... Phew...
During the short 1mth break in december, I would say it was one of the most memorable hols... :) Had lots of fun with friends and a trip on Starcruise Virgo with my family! :) It was fun on the cruise enjoying the facilities and especially the swimming pool and slide!!! :)
To kick start 2010, my family and I headed down to the Marina South Pier to look at the ships and hopefully fireworks! Indeed, we were treated to a brilliant display of fireworks and those from the ships sea... :)
I volunteered to help out at SYOGOC HQ for the 1st week of 2010. :) It was a great experience calling up people, especially calling up your own friends, classmates etc... :) Packing of goodie bag was fun too! :) After ringing up 1000++ peeps regarding their job offers, I finally received my job offer! :) Hopefully I pass through the trainings and maybe interview to really become a volunteer at YOG. :)
1st week of sem 2 just gone by, tutorials starting soon... :)
Hopefully, this time round I really do update this often. :)

1 Comments:
At March 3, 2010 at 5:51 PM ,
Kevin said...
Just found your blog. :D Lucky you being nearby for the YOG! have you heard back from them yet?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home