Winnie's Land of thoughts :-)

Monday, January 28, 2008

Day at Library... etc...

Went to do my final session at the library today... Felt great being able to meet the staff there again... Did some shelfing and shelf reading... So since this is my final session, I decided to do my best for it... So I did the shelfing real quick... Went off at about 6pm. Had my record book signed and collected my letter from the counter... I was halfway through when a guy came and said he wants to call the police etc... They left with a library staff after that...
As a matter of fact, I felt sad to be leaving the library... Though I haven't been there for very long, but I know almost all the staff here and almost all knows me... Sigh... Really miss the smiles when I see them and when they see me reporting for my duties... I still remember the sad face of one of the staff when I said I had completed my sessions at the library...
I will mis you guys!!!
Besides that point, my right leg is still hurting... Coz I took the risk and brisk walk so that I wouldn't miss my bus... Now I regret it... sigh... The wound on my left leg still as bad... Hope that they will get better asap... It really feels weird to be unable to walk at my normal pace, be able to knee down as and when I like, worse still, to sit down cross legged... That will coz both my legs to hurt real badly...
Well, I guess that's all for now bah... Need to go and sleep to rest my 2 legs le... Though I am excused from pe for 1 week, I must still make sure that my legs get better by next week coz there will be pe by then... Hope I don't fall again... Deep down in me, I don't think my legs will be well by next week... But I will still try my best to make sure it heals... haiz... gtg...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home