Winnie's Land of thoughts :-)

Friday, July 20, 2007

Recollections

Went for the micromouse competition finals at ngee Ann poly yesterday... Sadly, didn't win... Well, we did try our best...
It was pouring super heavily yesterday. We had to tape up the box and put it in a plastic bag to prevent t from getting wet... The bus ride was slow and a sleepy one... We were almost late for the competition...
My shoes were those that don't have much grip on rainy days, so at the junction of the road just before the atrium, I fell...
Let's recall...
1st, I slipped
2nd I skied and slide around abit to try to keep my balance(failed)
3rd fell onto my knees, thought could support(failed)
4th slip on my knees again and now depended on my hand for support(failed)
5th Hand had no grip on the slippery floor
6th Fell flat down on the ground (at least my face was spared)...

Sigh... That's a really interesting way to fall... so interesting that I remembered the steps... Haiz... Now my left knee really hurts... Wonder why the blueblack is green in colour...
Luckily the micromouse was with YiRong... Really don't know what will happen to it if I was the one holding it... Thanks!!!

Wonder why my shoes have no grip on the ground whenever it is wet...

Well, anyway, I have to keep up with my tutorials le, having missed 2 days of lessons which were all tutorials...
Can't wait for Harry Potter's seventh book... My sis told me someone predicted that hermoine and hagrid will die... Wonder if it is true... Will find out tomorrow... I will read the whole book and not jump straight to the ending...

Mug hard!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home