New Year, New Start...
Yoz... it's been a long long time since I last posted... Not that anyone comes to visit anyway...
Just a brief flow of events so far...
Went to Taiwan over the holidays. Really enjoyed the trip... Put on weight though... how sad...
Merry Chirstmas... Visited Mt Faber and was stuck up there on the hill top as some no brainer ppl anyhow park their cars such that a tour bus that went up the hill couldn't get pass a turn... all the while, my dad was having a really bad stomach ache... Lucky his ren3 gong1 very good... Can hold on to watever was coming out for about an hour in total
Happy New Year 2008... Had a special way of celebrating it this year... Took a mini cruise out to the sea to watch the fireworks display... all was well until a giant ship came and block our view... ALL the boats, ships, cruise around us all pressed their honks at the ship... haha... Sorry shippy, but you really need to know that your huge size is spoiling it for everyone in the vicinity...
Back to School, realised how much tutorials I have decided to skip... made it up anyway by completing them late into the night... Serve me right... but after that, I find that I was much faster than my frenz and classmates in adapting back to life in school... BTW... I managed to complete all my hols hw within a week school reopen... so I would say its not that bad lah...
Welcome JC1s to a new phrase of your education... Guess what... this new batch of students are so mugger that by 2nd week, the library was flooded with them... not to enjoy the aircon, but most had notes, tutorials in front of them... fingers running over the keys on their calculator... Oh gosh, the J1s more mugger than anyone else...
2nd week of 2008, had a micromouse competition... So screwed up... I made it a point not to make the same mistake as when I was in sec2... guess what, the mistake I made then was actually the correct one this time round... sian...
Then had CCA open house 1... Where's my cca booth? At some place where birds don't come to lay eggs, simply, a place where there is a 1 out of 1000 chance that ppl will walk by... So t is just expected that our intake this time round was pathetic... All factors point towards--- BAD LOCATION!!!
Hahax... Now busy with settling last year's Sl stuff and also some other matters...
Guess that's about all bah... Oh ya... btw... celebrated my mum's birthday about a week ago... It's nice to see her smile and for me to fight to blow out the candles... I always win as always... Always loved blowing out those lighted candles... Once the candles are blown, switch on the lights, my sis will have a little frown on her face... Didn't manage to blow out any... hahax... I'm such a big bully hahax...
Guess gtg le... Need to complete other stuff le... Hope to update asap...
Just a brief flow of events so far...
Went to Taiwan over the holidays. Really enjoyed the trip... Put on weight though... how sad...
Merry Chirstmas... Visited Mt Faber and was stuck up there on the hill top as some no brainer ppl anyhow park their cars such that a tour bus that went up the hill couldn't get pass a turn... all the while, my dad was having a really bad stomach ache... Lucky his ren3 gong1 very good... Can hold on to watever was coming out for about an hour in total
Happy New Year 2008... Had a special way of celebrating it this year... Took a mini cruise out to the sea to watch the fireworks display... all was well until a giant ship came and block our view... ALL the boats, ships, cruise around us all pressed their honks at the ship... haha... Sorry shippy, but you really need to know that your huge size is spoiling it for everyone in the vicinity...
Back to School, realised how much tutorials I have decided to skip... made it up anyway by completing them late into the night... Serve me right... but after that, I find that I was much faster than my frenz and classmates in adapting back to life in school... BTW... I managed to complete all my hols hw within a week school reopen... so I would say its not that bad lah...
Welcome JC1s to a new phrase of your education... Guess what... this new batch of students are so mugger that by 2nd week, the library was flooded with them... not to enjoy the aircon, but most had notes, tutorials in front of them... fingers running over the keys on their calculator... Oh gosh, the J1s more mugger than anyone else...
2nd week of 2008, had a micromouse competition... So screwed up... I made it a point not to make the same mistake as when I was in sec2... guess what, the mistake I made then was actually the correct one this time round... sian...
Then had CCA open house 1... Where's my cca booth? At some place where birds don't come to lay eggs, simply, a place where there is a 1 out of 1000 chance that ppl will walk by... So t is just expected that our intake this time round was pathetic... All factors point towards--- BAD LOCATION!!!
Hahax... Now busy with settling last year's Sl stuff and also some other matters...
Guess that's about all bah... Oh ya... btw... celebrated my mum's birthday about a week ago... It's nice to see her smile and for me to fight to blow out the candles... I always win as always... Always loved blowing out those lighted candles... Once the candles are blown, switch on the lights, my sis will have a little frown on her face... Didn't manage to blow out any... hahax... I'm such a big bully hahax...
Guess gtg le... Need to complete other stuff le... Hope to update asap...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home