A more relaxed day
Well, today was not as busy as the past few days. I had chem pre-SPA today... Started off with me breaking the glass tubing attached to the stopper... It was all my fault actually, more of accident... Coz I was trying the test if the stopper is good at stoppling... Apparently, it keeps 'jumping' out whenever I stuffed it over the conical flask. So I tried the method the teacher taught, to use 2 thumbs to 'force it in tightly'. That was when it cracked... Just had time to change the tubing before pre SPA started... I would say the experiment was much easier compared to the previous practice I had.
Really want to thank my chem tcher for arranging another session with another tcher for me to practise due to the overlapping of competition and my chem prac day. Also want to thank the tcher who took over ad stayed back in the afternoon to help me with my prac. It enabled me to have more practise as compared to my friends as there were only 2 of us in that make up session... Thanks Mdm Lee and Ms Ma...
The rest of the day is kind of smooth flowing, me dozing off occasionally during econs... And the thing is, everytime when I doze off and wake up, I realise that the teacher haven't really gone through anything during my sleep... haha... and I could understand what she was talking about much faster than my friends... haha... to a small extent, it is gd to catch some sleep if u really cannot keep your eyes open anymore...
Well, guess nth much today le bah... There's a general paper 1 test 2moro... tutor said it would be very difficult... sigh... guess i will fail again... I can only do well when I have ample time to think through each point properly and not in a rushed timing... Furthermore, we are doing it in the lecture theatre... where the tables fall off so often that I suggest glueing myself to it to keep safe.
Okay, guess it is time to pack and go catch some sleep.
See you soon...
Really want to thank my chem tcher for arranging another session with another tcher for me to practise due to the overlapping of competition and my chem prac day. Also want to thank the tcher who took over ad stayed back in the afternoon to help me with my prac. It enabled me to have more practise as compared to my friends as there were only 2 of us in that make up session... Thanks Mdm Lee and Ms Ma...
The rest of the day is kind of smooth flowing, me dozing off occasionally during econs... And the thing is, everytime when I doze off and wake up, I realise that the teacher haven't really gone through anything during my sleep... haha... and I could understand what she was talking about much faster than my friends... haha... to a small extent, it is gd to catch some sleep if u really cannot keep your eyes open anymore...
Well, guess nth much today le bah... There's a general paper 1 test 2moro... tutor said it would be very difficult... sigh... guess i will fail again... I can only do well when I have ample time to think through each point properly and not in a rushed timing... Furthermore, we are doing it in the lecture theatre... where the tables fall off so often that I suggest glueing myself to it to keep safe.
Okay, guess it is time to pack and go catch some sleep.
See you soon...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home