Sprained... Tripped... Fell... Hurt!!!
Sigh, last friday during morning pe... I actually sprained my leg so badly when I was running... ended up falling... My right leg was badly twisted and I had an abrasion on my right knee... Sigh... This is my 1st time in my life being badaged up... Haiz... My right leg is still hurting now... My left leg even worse... It looks really gross... Sigh... Think my legs will never feel the same again... Haiz...
Anyway, had to go see doctor coz my abrasion refuses to heal... had to take a week off pe... sigh... My dad commented that I will never get an MC if I went to the army's nurse... Coz when the doctor pressed my right leg to see where is the source of pain, though it was really painful, I showed nth on my face... Then when he cleaned my left leg's wound, it was really pain... Other than a slight frown, nth else... Hahax... Sorry dad... I don't see the point of shouting and screaming away about the pain... hahax...
Though my right leg is getting better, my left leg feels even worse now, when it is starting to recover a bit...
Really must thank my pe teacher for attending to my injuries... hahax... btw he's the first person to actually bandage me up after 17++ years of my life... Thanks for your help!!!
It's getting late now... gtg and sleep le... hope to post again soon...
Anyway, had to go see doctor coz my abrasion refuses to heal... had to take a week off pe... sigh... My dad commented that I will never get an MC if I went to the army's nurse... Coz when the doctor pressed my right leg to see where is the source of pain, though it was really painful, I showed nth on my face... Then when he cleaned my left leg's wound, it was really pain... Other than a slight frown, nth else... Hahax... Sorry dad... I don't see the point of shouting and screaming away about the pain... hahax...
Though my right leg is getting better, my left leg feels even worse now, when it is starting to recover a bit...
Really must thank my pe teacher for attending to my injuries... hahax... btw he's the first person to actually bandage me up after 17++ years of my life... Thanks for your help!!!
It's getting late now... gtg and sleep le... hope to post again soon...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home