Happy Birthday!!!
Happy 17th Birthday. Had a great feast for dinner today, too much food le lah, only managed to finish 1/4 of it, the rest went to the fridge to be consumed some other day, enough for another 3-4, even 5 days... Just imagine how much was eaten. More exercising to burn those fats off. And best of all, presents!!! So here's a list of what I have gotten
A winnie the pooh watch and lots of food from Dad and Mum
A sling bag, well wishes bottle and card from MeiMei
A photoframe and bear pouch from YiRong
A pooh keychain, pooh magnet and stuffed pooh keychain from kang Ting
6 happy birthday msg frm YiRong, Yiting, YiYen, Cassandra, NyukMin and sec sch cca tcher, Mdm Ong.
Hope I didn't miss out any...
Super happy...
Despite the happiness, I can't help but feel nervous and worried for the upcoming micromouse competition. Hope all goes well and that would be one of the best belated birthday present. Smilez!...
A winnie the pooh watch and lots of food from Dad and Mum
A sling bag, well wishes bottle and card from MeiMei
A photoframe and bear pouch from YiRong
A pooh keychain, pooh magnet and stuffed pooh keychain from kang Ting
6 happy birthday msg frm YiRong, Yiting, YiYen, Cassandra, NyukMin and sec sch cca tcher, Mdm Ong.
Hope I didn't miss out any...
Super happy...
Despite the happiness, I can't help but feel nervous and worried for the upcoming micromouse competition. Hope all goes well and that would be one of the best belated birthday present. Smilez!...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home